What in the world is Business Engineering?
Business engineering involves building business systems to optimize the efficiency of your business, integrating data do you can make informed decisions, using appropriate software and technology so you can appear to be in multiple places at once.
Resonance bonds us together through shared experiences, fiction, and culture.
You probably started your company because you were experiencing a problem that many other people you know also experienced, only you had a way to solve that problem when nobody else could.
That’s why Arianna founded Dreaming Into Action.
Firstly, she was feeling isolated from other entrepreneurs, because at that time she was taking care of her grandmother in West Lafayette, Indiana. She wanted a community where entrepreneurs and small business owners could share their experiences and support each other through the highs and lows of being in business.
Secondly, at every small business related networking event she found herself at, people were commiserating on the following:
- How do you create a brand?
- How do you pick the right graphics? Hire the right designer for your logo?
- I have a niche but I still can’t make any sales!
- I can’t get email marketing to work, nobody reads them, they’re all too busy.
- I can make sales in person but how do I scale that?
- I spend so much time marketing on social media that I don’t have time to actually do the work that my audience is paying me for.
That list may sound like a lot of different issuess, but really you can boil it all down to two problems:
- The inability to create deep, lasting relationships with your audience. This usually stems from a lack of understanding of yourself (aka you’re clueless about your brand personality) which leads to miscommunication and an ineffective use of story. Note that your graphic presense (logo, colors, images, fonts, etc) arises from your brand personality and the stories that are relevant to both your brand personality and your audience personality.
- The inability to attract and develop those deep, lasting relationships at scale using automation (aka magic SAASbots like IFTTT and your email autoresponder software).
Obviously, it doesn’t make any sense to try to automate a marketing or sales process that isn’t working in the first place.
That’s why we ALWAYS start by creating your brand persona. It’s the number one most overlooked piece of branding, marketing, and sales.
We believe that the most effective way for us to make the world a better place is to help your business succeed. We give you the tools you need to create ever-larger waves of positive change for your audience, without burning out.
We support entrepreneurs and small business owners, as you create your brand, define your audience, and implement your personalized marketing strategy because your audience needs your solutions.
Changing the world for the better starts with changing one person for the better. We want to help transform struggling businesses into successful ones because that magnifies our impact. If we can help those individual businesses, we’ve helped all the people that those businesses serve.
- Uniqueness: we believe that combination of the problems you solve and your brand personality make you unique.
- Authenticity: we believe in authentic marketing, marketing that builds a deep connection between your brand and your audience.
- Relationship: we believe that every strong relationship is build on strong communication, and in order to maximize your impact you need to build relationships with the right people, people who fill you with energy, who appreciate what you do, and who love to work with you again and again.
Golden Branding is Arianna’s methodology for building unique, authentic marketing and sales systems. It consists of the following phases:
- Your Brand Persona
This is the most important piece. Your brand personality not only allows you to attract your right audience, it also allows you to attract your right employees, collaborators, and partners.
- Your Ideal Audience Persona
Marketing and sales are all about communication. But communication is a two-way street. You need to know who you’re having a conversation with.
- Your Communication Strategy
Once you know both your Brand Persona and your Ideal Audience Persona, you have everything you need to come up with conversations and stories that guide your audience through the emotional journey that ends with a sale.
- Your Audience Discovery Strategy
Once you know who you’re talking to and the best things to say, you’re ready to get specific about the places that your audience spends time. Traffic that converts is more important than traffic that doesn’t.
- Systematize. Automate. Delegate.
Marketing is necessary, but so is delivering on your promises to your audience. Having systems, automating what you can, and delegating the rest lets you focus on what you do best.